- Moving the loyal address in response to the Queen’s Speech – Wednesday 21st June
22 Jun 2017
House of Commons – EXTRACT [Read More]
- Post-Election thoughts
12 Jun 2017
I am so grateful to those who put their trust in me last Thursday. I was delighted to increase my share of the vote and to achieve one of the highest popular votes in the country. I am so lucky with the great team who [Read More]
- Making sense of social care
3 Jun 2017
I got a call this week from Avril who wanted to thank me for the pledge on social care in the Conservative manifesto. She said she wished people would stop complaining because her elderly mother had had to sell her home to pay for her [Read More]
Thanks @susanhynes - don't worry, it's all part of a campaign to attack anyone not part of their fake news far-left agenda
@TauhidAli4 @RichardBenyonMP That's not how I heard the speach 😕 try quoting the WHOLE sentence.
I could tell you what I really said but I don't think you are very interested in the truth are you?
@RichardBenyonMP "deprivation in West Berkshire is when Waitrose runs out of balsamic vinegar" - very funny in the land of food banks😂
- Richard’s response to Finance Bill and NHS Funding Campaign
- Richard’s response to Neighbourhood Planning Bill and Pubs Campaign
- Richard’s response to Banning Microbeads Campaign
- Richard’s response to APPG Animal Welfare
- Richard’s response to 21st Century Fox’s proposed purchase of Sky Campaign
- Richard’s response to the Make the Air Fair Campaign
- Richard’s response to the End Cruel Fur Imports Campaign
- Richard’s response to ‘Cuts to Universal Credits’ campaign
- Richard’s response to campaign to strip Sir Philip Green of his Knighthood
- Richard’s response to ‘Protect Kittens bred for sale’ campaign
- Richard’s response to the Children In Mosul Campaign
- Richard’s response to the ‘Closing the tax loophole’ campaign
- RICHARD BENYON’S CAMPAIGN GETS OFF TO A BUSY START
- UPDATE ON A34 FROM RICHARD BENYON MP
- RICHARD SUPPORTS THE GROUND-BREAKING WORK OF WEST BERKS EMOTIONAL HEALTH ACADEMY
- RICHARD’S QUESTION ON DEFENCE AND OVERSEAS AID SPENDING AT PMQS
- Not in My Name: Local Community in West Berkshire Came Together to announces a Unity Walk
- RICHARD BENYON WELCOMES ‘HOUSING FIRST’ RECOMMENDATIONS ON ENDING ROUGH SLEEPING
Richard Benyon was re-elected as the Member of Parliament for Newbury on 8 June 2017, with a majority of 24,380. Richard won 61.5 per cent of the vote share.
If you would like to join the Conservative Party or just find out more, please visit West Berkshire Conservative Association’s website http://www.wbca.org.uk/membership or alternatively e-mail email@example.com.